- Visit the Vodacom Rugga Twitter page, www.twitter.com/vodacomrugga.
- tweet the @Vodacomrugga Twitter account using the competition hashtag, #LetsGoToLoftus and tagging your four (4) friends.
- Winners will be chosen randomly.
- Finalists must reply to @VodacomRugga’s direct message request for contact details their full name, surname, and contact details
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Vodacom “Blue Bulls Ticket Give-Away” Competition
Vodacom (Pty) Ltd (“Vodacom”) is running the Vodacom “Blue Bulls Ticket Give-Away” Competition (“the Competition”) on the VodacomRugga Twitter account, twitter.com/vodacomrugga
All participants during the term of the Competition agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- The Competition is only open to Vodacom subscribers in South Africa and runs from 09h00 on 11 October 2016 to 23h00 on 13 October 2016. (the “End Date”).
- Ten (10) lucky entrants each stand a chance of winning five (5) tickets to the Currie Cup Semi Final Match, Vodacom Blue Bulls V DHL Western Province, at Loftus Versveld on Saturday 15 October 2016 – kick-off at 6pm (the “Prize”).
- The Prize does not include accommodation and travel to and from the rugby stadium. Travel and accommodation will be for the winners’ and their friends’ own account.
- The Competition is only open to natural persons 18 years or older. Entries received from business accounts held by Corporates and SMEs are excluded from participating and winning in the Competition.
- The friend elected by the winner to accompany him/ her to the Event may not be younger than 18 years of age due to the nature of the Prize.
- Only entries received during the Competition period as stipulated in clause 1 above will qualify as potential winners.
- If selected as a finalist, entrants must send the requested contact details by the set cut-off date and time communicated via direct message on Twitter.
- The winners will be randomly selected from all participants who meet all the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions. The verified winners will be notified within 2 working days after them being selected and verified as a winner.
- Participants are allowed to enter multiple times, but can only win once for the duration of the Competition.
- All the information provided or related to this Competition shall be captured by a Vodacom approved third party service provider (Openfield) for the purpose of running the Competition only.
- Should any of the winner(s) or their friends not arrive on the day of The Event, they automatically forfeit all rights and rewards associated with this Competition.
- In the event that the user of the mobile phone (i.e. the participant in the Competition) is not the person that is responsible for payment of the participating mobile phone account/ charges, then the prize will be awarded to the person that is responsible for payment of the participating mobile phone account/ charges.
- Only entrants who are using SIM cards that have been RICA registered are eligible to win the Competition. Each owner of a SIM card(s) is responsible to comply with South African law by RICA registering their SIM cards.
- Participants must reside in South Africa and be in possession of a valid South African identity document or permanent residence permit or temporary residence permit valid for a period exceeding 3 (three) months for the Republic of South Africa and valid at the end date.
- The Competition is also subject to, and must be read in conjunction with, Vodacom’s existing terms and conditions applicable to its website and mobile site respectively: http://www.vodacom.co.za/personal/main/termsandconditions/websitetermsandconditions
- Vodacom will share personal details of winners, such as name and contact number with a Vodacom approved agency (Openfield Marketing Johannesburg) that will notify winners that they have won the Competition and you hereby agree to such disclosure as is necessary to effect the prize delivery fulfillment.
- Openfield Marketing Johannesburg will use reasonable efforts to contact the winners telephonically on the contact details provided by the participants to participate in the Competition.
- The winners will be contacted during normal working hours, between 8 (eight) in the morning and 5 (five) in the afternoon.
- Openfield Marketing Johannesburg shall attempt to contact the winners for a period of 2 (two) normal working week days after their names have been drawn and verified as winners.
- Should a participant not be available on the contact number provided during the timeframe stipulated above or rejects, forfeits or declines acceptance of the prize, that person’s right to the prize will be deemed to have been waived and the prize will be forfeited. Vodacom reserves the right to then award the prize to the next randomly drawn participant.
- Each winner must be able to identify themselves in a manner determined by Vodacom as the entrant of the Competition and have to comply with the required validation procedure (determined by Vodacom) in order to claim the prize.
- Winners agree that it is an express condition of the Competition that in order to be eligible to redeem the prize, the winner shall be required to sign the appropriate acknowledgement of receipt of the prize, as well as an indemnity and/or waiver of liability as reflected in these Terms and Conditions.
- Vodacom reserves the right to withhold any prize until it is satisfied that the claim by the winner is valid.
- The winners’ name and location may be displayed on www.vodacom.co.za/vodacom/competition-winners
- Vodacom shall request the winners’ consent in writing to their image and/or likeness being used and published by Vodacom in connection with the Competition for a period of 12 (twelve) months after they have been announced as winners. The winners may decline the use of their image and/or likeness by Vodacom.
- No prize is transferable.
- No prize shall be exchangeable or redeemed for cash.
- The duration of the Competition may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of Vodacom.
- All risks and ownership of the prizes shall pass to the winners on transfer/delivery thereof and hence all of Vodacom’s obligations in regard to the Competition as well as in regard to the prizes shall terminate. Winners will be advised on arrangements in respect of delivery when they are notified that they have won.
- Notwithstanding the fact that the prizes vest on the winners immediately upon the determination of the results, prizes that remain unclaimed/ undeliverable after the date of The Event that it was issued for or no effort is made on the part of the winners to claim the prizes despite having been advised of the results of the Competition, the prize will be forfeited.
- Vodacom shall not be liable for any costs incurred by the winners for entering the Competition or in claiming the prize.
- In the event of a dispute in regard to any aspect of the Competition including the allocation of the prize and/or the Terms and Conditions, Vodacom’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Vodacom may refuse to award a prize if entry procedures or these Terms and Conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices. Vodacom is entitled in its entire discretion to reject any participant for any reason and will not be obliged to notify participants that they are rejected.
- User data collected via the Competition will not be used for any other purpose than for the execution of the Competition only.
- In order to effect arrangements required for the prize fulfilment in terms of this Competition, Vodacom shall provide the winners’ personal information, such as name, surname and contact details, and you hereby agree to such disclosure as is necessary to effect the prize fulfilment.
- Neither Vodacom or any other person or party associated with the Competition, their associated companies, agents, contractors and sponsors and any of its personnel involved in the Competition, shall be liable whatsoever for any loss or damage incurred or suffered (including but not limited to direct or indirect or consequential loss), death or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from either participation in the Competition or from claiming the prize.
- In addition, neither Vodacom nor its agents shall be responsible for any loss or misdirected entries, including entries that were not received due to any failure of hardware, software, or other computer or technical systems affecting participating and/or prize redemption process of the Competition.
- Employees, directors, agents, contractors, consultants of Vodacom and all other participating companies and their immediate families, life partners, business partners and associates and any person directly involved with the devising, producing, managing or marketing this Competition are not eligible to participate and win in this Competition.
- If Vodacom is required by law to alter or cancel any aspect of the Competition or to terminate it as a result of changes in legislation, or for any reason whatsoever, it will have the right to terminate the Competition being offered, with immediate effect and without notice. In such event all entrants hereby waive any rights which they may have against Vodacom and its associated companies, agents, contractors and/or sponsors.
- All information relating to the Competition which is published on any marketing material will form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between such marketing material and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.