Monster Energy Supercross Africa takes over Loftus

Monster Energy Supercross Africa takes over Loftus

articles.comments (11)

Loftus Versfeld will be hosting the greatest Supercross event ever staged in Africa on the 1st of November 2014. The 100 year old pitch will be transformed into stadium-sized supercross track featuring 3,766 tons of dirt and sculpted obstacles.

In what has been described as “the most physically demanding sport in existence”, the event will pitch some of the world’s best riders against our top local talent to compete for the monstrous fifty thousand US dollars prize purse. Fans can look forward to jaw dropping displays of skill and speed by their favourite champions as they negotiate huge triple jumps and tight turns on powerful bikes, while engaging in Extreme Racing. By hosting it at Loftus stadium, everyone will get an upfront view from their seat as riders rip it up in the ultimate adrenalin event.

With top international riders like Jake Weimer, Josh Hill and Darryn Durham pitched against the next generation of stars, the battle for the winning position is going to be a fierce competition that will keep the fans out of their seats and on their feet. The winner of the Monster Energy Supercross Africa will walk away with twenty thousand US dollars, the second place will pay out ten thousand dollars and the third position will get a cool five thousand dollars, making Supercross Africa the biggest purse in South African motorsport.

Ex World Champ and the “voice of Supercross” Grant Langston will return to the commentator box along with local powerhouse Laren van der Westhuizen, to get the fans riled up and conduct all the interviews straight from the podium.

For updates on riders, Monster Energy Girls and the latest news visit  www.supercrossafrica.com or www.motorsport.co.za.

Other exciting activities, such as open pit areas and rider autograph sessions will be available throughout the afternoon.

Tickets for Monster Energy Supercross Africa is now on sale through TicketPro (www.ticketpro.co.za) and range from R150 to R350.

NOTE: FREE Park and Ride facilities available from Pretoria Rugby Club and Fountains Valley

The Event will run under the auspices of Motorsport South Africa (MSA) and has also been inscribed on the FIM calendar.  Motorsport South Africa is the only recognised Motorsport Federation in South Africa.

Be part of all the action and follow Monster Energy Supercross Africa on Facebook.com/Supercross Africa; Twitter/@SX_Africa; Instagram/@SX_Africa.

Supercross Africa Programme: 1 November 2014

15:00 – STADIUM GATES OPEN TO PUBLIC

15.10 – OFFICIAL PROGRAMME START

15.15 – 16:00 – SENIOR TIMED QUALIFYING ROUNDS

16:10 – RAD KTM JUNIOR SUPERCROSS AFRICA CHALLENGE (PRACTICE)

17:00 – MAIN PROGRAMME START

20:30 – TROPHY PRESENTATIONS & FINALE

20:45 – EVENT CLOSE

Pin It

Oct 30, 2014
monster

(11) Monster Energy Supercross Africa takes over Loftus

1. Jammer vir die ape wat Loftus boikot.
  2. gravatar nitronic says:
    Boikot sommer die ook. Pievreters will net hulle eie sakke vol stop
  3. gravatar nitronic says:
    n baie jammer vir die blindes wat gelukkig is met 4de plek
  4. gravatar Cornelius says:
    Bestuur kry liewer ons rugby reg, ons Boikot alles
  5. gravatar JP says:
    Pasop om somer mense ape te noem die enigste ape wat daar is die wat Frans en Mr. Van Graan glo dat ales is reg by Loftus
  6. Die kommentaar gaan wees:

Alles is pluis

Ons bou 'n span

Ons het die beste spelers(gehad tot onlangs)

Ons het die beste coach(sowaar?)

Ons ondersteuners sal terugkom want ons gaan volgende jaar alles wen ( wat vertel jy my??)

Ons het hierdie jaar bietjie gesukkel om te wen want daar is darem baie spelers weg( kom jy dit darem ook agter?) en ons het baie beserings gehad ( en die ander spanne glad nie)

maar ons sal gou terug kom ( weet nie van jou nie maar ek gaan verseker nie gou gou terugkom nie)

want die unie het 'n trotse geskiedenis ( gehad. tans word die BB beskou as 'n sirkusgrap)

ons structure is in plek ( dankie tog daarvoor)

en ons glo in ons prosesse (sê jy...)

want ons weet wat ons doen ( sulke beskeidenheid en wysheid alles beskikbaar op een plek.....sjoe die dankbaarheid bring trane in my oë)
  7. Neem nie vir Wilco Louw kwalik nie. Hy sou zero game time op Vodacom cup S15 vlak en CC gekry het......
  8. PS Soos gewoonlik weer hierdie goete op 'n ander site gelees.

Nee BB bestuur ek huil nie, dis trane van dankbaarheid, dankbaarheid dat julle ons, die getroue ondersteuners van die pyn van verlies wou spaar.......
  9. gravatar Joffey says:
    Heel moontlik Frans Ludeke se brief aan die supporters.
    N paar editing stukke was gedoen op die brief.

Ladies and Gentlemen.
    Well, the big day is almost here. I know we've only been together a couple of years, but it feels like just yesterday I was sitting without a job when the Lions terminated my contract -- the last player pick had just been made for the Super Rugby Season -- and all I could do was sit there staring at the players’ names, my newly formed roster. As five minutes turned to fifteen, I was entranced at how beautiful they all looked together. At that moment, I knew my life would never be the same.
    Now of course you all may be wondering, how this team is different from last year's team. The answer, quite simply, is that it just is and I'd appreciate if you'd stop bringing this up.
    Last year's team was decimated by injuries and Pro Legoete. This year's team is the finest collection of athletes and minds that were available. They were all selected for a specific purpose, aside from my third lock who was automatically picked while I took a bathroom break.
    Jono Ross: This goes without saying, but I'm going to need you to be a leader for us. It's no secret that we have some character issues in the camp. I'm going to need you to lead by example. There was never a doubt in my mind that you are the man to lead us, go and win us all the trophies
    Wingers: Now guys, I'm sure by now that you've heard the rumors but I can assure you that the allegations that there have been serious talks between me and fans are probably not true. But never mind with off the field distractions, at this moment you men have as important a responsibility as you'll ever face in your lives: To be surprised when you actually touch the ball on the field. As I've already told you, if there's one thing that deeply offends me, are wingers looking for work. Defense: Don't worry about the other stuff I said, I'm probably going to drop you.

Flyhalves: Whatever do your thing.
    I've done my job by signing up the best players, coming up with an amazing strategy and staying attentive for like, 25 percent of training. Now all I'm asking for in return is for you to outperform the whole super rugby teams who have been tirelessly training their entire lives for the opportunity to methodically destroy you.
    Guys, I'm not going to lie, I burn a lot of bridges during the fall due to my dedication to you, so we're going to be spending a lot of time together. You're my best friend, mother, father and, as history has regrettably proven, girlfriend (especially you Ross), so let's just get comfortable with this fact now. This is rugby season!
    I'm sorry for yelling, I know I said I'd work on that after last year's week 15 meltdown.
    Do you honestly think I like what I've become, Bulls? I just can't quit you.
    Best,
    Your delusional coach
    Frans Ludeke

10. gravatar Chris says:
    @Blou Karnallie, EK is een van die ape wat Loftus boikot, ek sit my voete nie daar tot Ludeke en sy gabbas die pad vat nie! As jy tevrede is met die huidige situasie, is jy maar tevrede met baie min in die lewe. Allerlei funksies word aangebied op Loftus want die Rugby bring nie meer geld in nie. Sien berig in Beeld vandag, die ondersteuners praat met hulle voete! Loftus is in die moeilikheid!
  11. gravatar Honibal says:
    Goeie middag manne. Eerder laat as nooit.

Ek wonder nou al 'n geruime tyd hoekom almal Barend van Graan se bloed so soek. Barend van Graan kan mos nie alleen pa staan vir alles wat skeef geloop het by die Bulle nie.

Waar of eerder, watter rol het die huidige Blou Bul voorsitter Louis Nel in die hele debakel te speel? Hoekom word sy naam nerens genome nie? HEt hy geen aandeel in die verwikkellinge by die Bulle nie?

Ek persoonlik dink nie dis net Barend van Graan en Frans Luduke se skuld nie. Almal moet pa staan vir hul blapse....en boetie vir bandjies houding wat hul openbaar.